|
Thursday, November 4, 2010 Y 9:27 PM Mistake - SNSD
![]() I'm still at this place, still by your side I'm tired of wondering Today, again, I'm still spinning, flowing, day after day That's how I'm here now You knew, you knew of my hurting heart I hurt more when you smile For not making you love me more, it's my mistake For making myself love you more, it's my mistake For not making you love me as much as I wanted you to It's my mistake How much longer must my tears fall? Believing in that promise The lies, telling me to wait, even my deceived selfishness is now tired and worn You knew, you knew of my hurting heart There is no excuse to laugh and pretend not to know For not making you love me more, it's my mistake For making myself love you more, it's my mistake For not making you love me as much as I wanted you to It's my mistake Knowing that I can't have you My indulgent heart is still growing After waiting alone all by myself, after regretting Alone all by myself It seems that loving you was also a mistake For knowing that I will never forget the pain, it's my mistake I must have look like a fool I knew I would get hurt and couldn't let go, it's my mistake Eventhough it could all be my mistake, even then, it's okay... as long as you are here... always Please forgive this side of me... the me who loves you The song that's on my blog and been on repeat since it's released. Kwon Yuri... You are wonderful, for writing this song that speaks so much from my heart. Thank you. |
SUPERB;]
♥NADILLAH♥ Life is a wonderland! Undergraduate, Flinders University. Awesome friends!♥♥♥♥ SUPER JUNIOR♥♥♥ SHINee♥♥♥ SNSD♥♥♥ ongoing ESCAPADES Sherlina♥ Nina Atikah Ana Nurul Raihanah Lynn SJ-W♥ perMINent♥ sfinee Soshified 2oneday into the past May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 January 2011 October 2011 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: anti-socialhumbug♥ |